The cylindrical cleaner is designed for cleaning bird heads after the scalding process.
Design and operation:
All components of the cleaner are made entirely of high-quality stainless, acid-resistant materials.
The cleaner consists of:
- a special trough, whose bottom is constructed of longitudinal bars, with head inlet and outlet in its front and back walls,
- a cover fitted with rubber fingers,
- a cleaning shaft with special cranks, on which rubber fingers are mounted in positions alternating the cover fingers,
- a gutter for draining water with removed skin and feathers,
- a gear-motor.
For optimum use and proper processing flow, the cleaner should operate along with a head puller. Then, the removed heads may be transferred directly to the cleaner inlet. The rotating cleaning shaft moves heads among rubber fingers which clean them. Water with offal flows into the gutter through the openwork bottom and further to the sewer.
- Installed power and voltage – 2.2 kW / 3 x 220-380V, 50 Hz
- Capacity – up to 5000 heads per hour
- N2 shaft speed – 255 rpm
- Actual weight – 180 kg
- Water consumption – approx. 2.5 l/min
- Water connection – ½”