The cage hopper is used to demolish a live cage post (7 or 8 cages in a pillar) and to feed single cages to a double cage conveyor. It is installed in the reception hall.
Construction and operation
The extractor consists of the following components:
• The frame is made of stainless steel, based on closed profiles, rubber feet are mounted in the frame to level the destacker
• Double row chain conveyor made of stainless steel, special chain is made of certified plastic, the drive is transferred from the gear motor with a shaft mounted steel gear wheels.
• The lifting table is made of stainless steel, acid resistant. Lifting table is made by means of a scissor mechanism, driven by a hydraulic cylinder.
• Grapples, gripping elements are made of stainless steel, acid resistant, while gripping bars are made of certified plastic, the mechanism is driven by a hydraulic cylinder.
• Inductive sensors are responsible for the automation of the desalting process destacker.
Principle of operation
The stacks of containers are placed in the destacker through a scissor conveyor placed directly in front of the destacker and a double row conveyor of the desawaplarki. After placing two stacked containers at the appropriate place, the conveyor stops and the lifting table lifts the stack to such height that the gripper holds the second lowest row of containers. The lowest container is lowered and the chain conveyor removes two containers from the desalter. Once the containers have been removed, the table rises to the highest point, the grapple releases the containers, then the table descends to the level so that the gripper can hold the second lowest row of containers. The table is lowered, etc. until the desalter is empty from all containers.
Installed capacity suitable for slaughtering and live poultry cages.