In the years 2014 – 2018, the “SZLACHET – STAL” TRADING SERVICE “TRADITIONAL” WALDEMAR AND GRAŻYNA SENDALSCY JAWNA carried out the project under the name:
Start of production line for poultry slaughter based on innovative technology for pre-slaughter sewage
Project co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund under the Operational Program Innovative Economy
In 2017, the Company implements the project entitled “IMPLEMENTATION BY THE NOBLE STEEL OF THE NEW BUSINESS MODEL FOR INTERNATIONALIZATION OF THE COMPANY”
The subject of the project is the implementation by Szlachet-Stal of a new business model aimed at generating revenues based on increasing the level of internationalization of the company.
The new business model is implemented in accordance with the internationalization strategy developed in February 2017, containing the action plan that Szlachet-Stal must take to gain a competitive advantage in selected target markets. These markets are: Uzbekistan, Turkey, France, Italy, the United Kingdom.
The entry plan for new markets consists of the following tasks:
- Participation as an exhibitor in the Agroworld, Uzbekistan trade fair 29.03.- 31/03/2017
- Participation as an exhibitor at 50th Fieravicola, Forli, Italy – edition 05.04.- 07/04/2017
- Participation as an exhibitor at MeatUp, Milton Kenyes, UK – edition 24.05.- 25.05.2017
- Participation as an exhibitor in the VIV Turkey, Istanbul, Turkey – edition 06.07.- 08/07/2017
- Participation as an exhibitor at the Europack-Euromanut-CFIA fair, Lyon, France – edition November 21 – November 23, 2017
- Selection of partners on target markets
- Design and printing of materials promoting the offer